left entry-title” itemprop=”headline”>Best Bass Drop Songs Of All Time
2 hours ago
Whether you’re looking to test out your new stereo system or you’ll looking for some songs to work out to, we’re addicted to massive bass drops and big bass songs. In this article, we’ll dive into ten of the best bass drop songs that never seem to get old. So turn up those subwoofers and enjoy some truly epic songs with a lot of bass.
Recommended Reading: Best Beat Drop Songs of All Time
Table of Contents
- Best Bass Drop Songs Of All Time
- 1. Animals By Martin Garrix
- 2. TSUNAMI by DVBBS & Borgeous
- 3. Drop It by Aero Chord
- 4. Get Low by Dillon Francis & DJ Snake
- 5. Bangarang by Skrillex
- 6. Tremor by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- 7. Bass Head by Bassnectar
- 8. Don’t Let Me Down (Illenium Remix) by The Chainsmokers
- 9. Make It Bun Dem by Skrillex & Damian Marley
- 10. Till It Hurts by Yellow Claw
Best Bass Drop Songs Of All Time
1. Animals By Martin Garrix
When Martin Garrix‘s “Animals” came out when Garrix was just 17-years-old, the song was an instant hit. While Big Room House was on the up and up in 2014, Garrix’s “Mother F**king Animals” fit in and helped define a future generation of hit songs.
2. TSUNAMI by DVBBS & Borgeous
When the Canadian electronic music duo DVBBS paired up with Borgeous for the release of “TSUNAMI” back in September of 2013, the song was an instant hit. Today, you can still hear TSUNAMI played at a lot of major sporting events due to its signature drop.
3. Drop It by Aero Chord
Aero Chord’s “Drop It” is a classic in a huge build up followed by an even bigger drop. This song is bound to make you feel like you’re absolutely invincible. This Greek trap producer is mostly known for his big bass drops in the trap game but has also ventured into other styles of music as well.
4. Get Low by Dillon Francis & DJ Snake
EDM Heavy-weights, Dillon Francis and DJ Snake teamed up in 2014 for the release of “Get Low” off of Mad Decent records. The entire song consists of lyrics such as “Get low when the whistle go” and it is an absolute banger.
5. Bangarang by Skrillex
When Skrillex introduced “Bangarang” to the dance music community back in February of 2012, the DJ and producer changed the game as we knew it. It features guest rap vocals from Sirah as the classic “Bangarang” is spliced throughout the song. The song is very enjoyable and has a collection of blips and bursts that will please you all song long. This song has one of the best EDM bass drops still to this day.
6. Tremor by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
“Tremor” is a song by Martin Garrix and Belgian duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. The song was released on April 2014 from Spinnin Records and became an instant sensation for a song with a crazy drop. “Tremor” is a big room house classic.Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.
7. Bass Head by Bassnectar
Despite Bassnectar‘s ups and downs in his career, his songs have incredible bass and huge drops. When “Bass Head” was released in 2010, the song helped make Bassnectar into one of the biggest dubstep stars in the game and with reason.
8. Don’t Let Me Down (Illenium Remix) by The Chainsmokers
While “Don’t Let Me Down” by The Chainsmokers has a good drop as it is, Illenium took their track and decided to up the ante with a massive drop.
9. Make It Bun Dem by Skrillex & Damian Marley
In 2012, Skrillex teamed up with Damian Marley to release a reggae-infused dubstep track called “Make It Bun Dem.” Fans dubbed the song “Rudeboy Bass” as it used a sample “Rudeboy bass, mash up the place.” To date, this song has one of the sickest bass drops.
10. Till It Hurts by Yellow Claw
Boy do we miss some Yellow Claw or what. The song which was released in 2017 with Ayden was an instant hit and has garnered more than 180 million views since its release with just the official music video. Today, the song still remains a classic and one of the best bass drops of its time.
What is a bass drop?
A bass drop is a pause in the percussion followed by a reintroduction of drums and a heavy bass line.
Why do we like bass drops?
Typically bass is easier to follow in songs due to the low-frequency pitch and how humans detect rhythm. Due to these factors, human’s tend to gravitate towards bass drops for a sense of euphoria.
Originally Posted: https://www.edmsauce.com/best-bass-drop-songs/
- The 10 Most Popular Birthday Songs of All Time
- Where is EDM most popular in the world?
- What is an Example of EDM Music?
- What Was EDM Called Before?
- What Is The Most Popular Style of EDM?
- What is the Shuffle Dance?
- Music Mentorship: Why You Need One & How to Find One
- Most Popular Dubstep Songs of All Time
- Music Logo Design: How to Make Your Own Logo
- Best Way to Learn Guitar
- 15 Best Sing Along Songs That Everyone Knows
- 15 Best Songs About Daughters
- 15 Best Songs About Money
- 15 Best Songs With Good Bass
- 20 Best Songs About Friendship & Best Friend Songs
- 20 Best Walk Up Songs In Baseball
- 25 Best Disney Songs Of All Time
- 25 Best Hype Songs
- 35 Best Wedding Songs